- Live with the least amount of stuff that works for you
- Minimizing looks different for everyone
- Minimalism doesn’t have to be extreme
- Owning less stuff is freeing
- There is no right amount of stuff; “unneeded” is in the eye of the beholder
- Organizing things is about hanging on to them; minimizing is the opposite of that
- Focus on quality, not quantity
- There’s joy in making giving a priority
I love what author Heidi Raschke learns from the book by Joshua Becker "The More of Less"
Steph has been organizing for over ten years. Her simple tips here can help you get and keep organized and add calm to your life.